Crash Hot Potatoes

Crash Hot Potatoes recipe from The Best Blog Recipes 1

Today I have the amazing opportunity to guest post over at Seven Thirty Three Blog again this month!  I can’t believe it’s already been a whole month since the last time I hopped on over there and shared my Chicken & Green Chili Pasta recipe! And… I can’t believe school is almost out for the year and that summer is officially starting? Seriously, when did that happen?

Since it’s basically Summer now I thought it would be fun to share one of my favorite easy potato recipes that I’ve fallen in love with!  These little babies have such a great flavor and go wonderfully with steak and chicken, perfect for your next barbecue!  I originally saw these “Hot Crash Potatoes” over at The Pioneer Woman and of course I had to test them out.  I changed up the seasonings and used butter on the top of my potatoes instead of olive oil (I just LOVE my butter) and I’m seriously telling you… these potatoes were super tasty! Definitely a keeper and such a nice change from the regular “baked potato recipe”!

I’ve posted the full recipe and directions on Kim’s blog and you can visit and read the post HERE!

Signaure Transparent Background 2
Other recipes you might enjoy today while you’re here:

Greek Yogurt Berries & Granola Parfait

Zucchini & Meatballs Pizza Bites recipe from {The Best Blog Recipes}

Mexican Fiest Breakfast Burritos recipe from {The Best Blog Recipes}

Hey Food LOVERS....
Don't miss one more yummy recipe! Sign up for our WEEKLY RECIPE RECAP and we'll send em straight to your inbox in one fun email every FRIDAY!
We hate spam probably more than you do! We promise your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else... EVER!

Comments

1. says

Shauna,
    This is what’s for dinner tomorrow (I have to go the store and get potatoes, or it would be tonight and I’ve been there 4 times today). Let delicious, pinned and check back for Friday’s Features.
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

• Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes}Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes} says

Thats so funny Wanda Ann about going to the store multiple times in one day. Happens to me all of the time :) I think you’ll really like these (especially since they were so easy to make)! And thanks for pinning while you were here today.. I’ll check back on Friday too!

• Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes}Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes} says

Thanks Victoria for your sweet comment! Glad you found us and super happy you saw the link party too! Sometimes those posts get hidden if they’re not at the top! Hope you have a super week!

• Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes}Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes} says

We’ve totally been missing out then! Just discovered them recently and they are my new favorite way to eat potatoes :) Thanks for stopping by Jan and leaving a comment too while you were here!

• Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes}Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes} says

Thanks Danielle! And thanks for taking the time to stop by The Best Blog Recipes and comment :)

2. says

Good Morning, Shauna!
    I’m stopping by today from the Pin it Party and pinned these right away – I love all things Pioneer Woman (and potatoes for that matter). Can’t wait to make these this week :)
    – Ang, Juggling Act Mama

3. says

I’ve been meaning to try these out. Now that I’ve cleared by potato bin, I’ll make sure to purchase some smaller ones that will be just right for smashin’ ! Thanks for linking up at the Get Inspired Weekend Blog Hop :)

We LOVE comments and we appreciate you taking the time to show us some bloggy love by leaving them!