Hello, I’m Brittany from Mommy on Demand. I’m so excited to be a monthly contributor here on Best Blog Recipes! Ever since I was a little girl, I always had a passion for cooking and luckily I still do to this day. My husband is not the biggest fan when I “experiment ” in the kitchen but he has come to love my cooking and even tries my new recipes and sometimes he is blown him away with all the deliciousness I create. I would love for you each to visit me on my blog, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin so I can keep you craving new recipes in between my posts here on Best Blog Recipes.
When I was thinking of what I wanted to make to share with each of you, I knew I wanted to make a dessert and this what came to my mind. These Almond Joy Brownies are seriously the BOMB!! They are chocolaty, chewy, coconut-nutty, and has a crunch all in one bite! Its by far the perfect to dessert to take along to your next potluck, work parties or simple because you need some chocolate…like I did! It can seriously change your life its that good!
- 1 box Fudge Brownie Mix, plus those ingredients, I used Betty Crocker Fudge Brownies
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- 3 cups Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 small Jar Marshmallow Cream
- ¾ cup Milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup Almonds, Slivers or chopped
- In a small bowl follow the directions of your choice of brownie mix, adding in the almond extract and bake in a 13x9 pan at 350 degrees. Let cool, after its cool poke holes with a fork across the brownie surface. In a saucepan add the condensed milk and stir until lightly boiling. Then, add the marshmallow cream and continue mixing until combined. Add in the coconut. Spread mixture evenly over the brownie. Bake for an additional 10 minutes. In a small bowl melt the chocolate chips and drizzle on top. ( if you add about a tsp of Crisco or oil it makes it easier to drizzle) While chocolate is still soft sprinkle almonds on top. Let continue cooling and then place in fridge until ready to enjoy.