SLOW COOKER CREAMY PORK TACOS
We all love an easy to make dinner, right?! Especially when you an just dump ingredients, turn on your slow cooker and let it do all of the hard work for you! That’s what we love about these Slow Cooker Creamy Pork Tacos. The recipe only calls for a few simple ingredients and the end result is tender meat that melts in your mouth and tastes amazing!
You can easily put this in the Crock Pot before you leave to run errands — and when you get home at dinner time it’s ready to go!
All you need is a good quality pork roast (we love the 4 Pork Roast package at Costco!), garlic and onion powder, Rotel Tomatoes, butter, onion, lime juice, cream cheese, and shredded cheese!
Wrap them up in your favorite flour or corn tortillas and dinner is served!
- 1 medium sized pork roast
- 1 can of Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 container whipped cream cheese
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Juice from ½ of a lime
- 2 tablespoons chives (optional)
- shredded Colby Jack cheese
- Place your pork roast in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Sprinkle your garlic and onion powder over the top of your pork roast.
- Pour your can of Rotel Tomatoes over the top of the pork roast and cover with lid.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, depending on how large your pork roast is. It is done when it shreds easily with a fork.
- In a medium pan cook your onions and butter until the onions are soft.
- Add the cream cheese, chives, and onions to the shredded pork.
- Stir well.
- Serve in flour or corn tortillas, or even over a salad. Top with shredded cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!