I came across a recipe recently for an awesome looking Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole from Tasty Kitchen that I keep wanting to make. But without fail the couple of times I’ve planned on making it something came up and we had to change our dinner plans that day for whatever reason.
I don’t know about you guys but sometimes the day gets away from me and it’s too late to make a big dinner for everyone. Or I’m too tired. Or I just don’t want to dirty the kitchen because that means that I have to clean it up later.So that’s why I decided to make these Chicken Cordon Blue Ranch Wraps instead. I didn’t have enough time to cook a casserole and everyone was ready for dinner, hungry and waiting on me. Easy-peasy and not a lot of clean up! Just the way I like it 🙂
Get our recipe for Homemade Ranch Dressing –> HERE
Chicken Cordon Blue Ranch Wraps
Chicken Cordon Bleu Ranch Wraps are a quick and easy dish! Use a rotisserie chicken and you have a tasty lunch or dinner in no time!
- 3-4 cooked & cubed chicken breasts (sprinkled with just a little bit of salt & pepper)
- *or you could use a rotisserie chicken and save LOTS of time!
- 3 handfuls of fresh washed spinach, chopped
- 8 slices of ham, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded low fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Homemade Ranch Dressing
- 4 large tortillas, warmed in the microwave for 25 seconds to soften
- Warm your tortillas in the microwave for about 25 seconds to soften them.
- Divide your chicken, spinach, ham & cheese evenly between your tortillas and top with ranch dressing.
- Yes, it was that easy and it was that good too!
Calories: 2662 Fat: 102g Saturated fat: 29g Unsaturated fat: 63g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 212g Sugar: 7g Sodium: 6792mg Fiber: 35g Protein: 230g Cholesterol: 533mg
You could use a rotisserie chicken to make this meal lightning fast and it would taste really awesome – or – I personally used our NuWave Infrared Oven to cook my frozen chicken breasts and they went from frozen to ready to eat in 20 minutes.[br]I love my NuWave and really couldn’t live without it.