- German Chocolate Fudge is the perfect sweet treat for your family gatherings!
- If you like chocolate, caramel, butter, and even more chocolate then Double Chocolate Caramel Brownies are absolutely your looking for.
I have confession to make…..
Don’t think I’m weird ok? I’ve never made fudge before.
Ok, there it is. It’s out there for the world to know. I’m a newbie in the fudge making world. I’ve always just enjoyed the holiday’s when friends and family brought over their delicious fudgy treats and maybe I secretly wished that I too could be as awesome as them.
So what did I do… not only did I make fudge, but I made White Chocolate Fudge with delicious Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups in them. In a round about sort of way I got the idea from Six Sisters Stuff. I saw a post for No Bake Reese’s Fudge Bars and I couldn’t believe how easy the directions were. But I didn’t have chocolate chips in the house…. only white chocolate chips. Did that stop me? Nope!
I kind of feel like a dummy because I waited so long to try fudge making. Now I’m on a roll. Watch out friends and family, there’s a new fudge maker in town, lol!
- You’ll need about 16 Reese’s Peanut Butter cups for the bottom of the baking dish and another 6 or so for the crumbly top. (I know, that’s a lot of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups!) About 22 total!
- 3 cups of white chocolate chips
- 1 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- Line a 9×9 casserole dish with foil. Lightly spray it with cooking spray.
- Arrange your Peanut Butter Cups on the bottom (16 total)
- In a large sauce pan add your white chocolate chips & sweetened condensed milk and heat over medium low heat until all of the chocolate has melted.
- Once everything is well combined immediately pour the chocolate/milk mixture over your peanut butter cups.
- Chop the remaining 6 peanut butter cups into smaller pieces and spread evenly over the top of the mixture and press down slightly.
- Let cool on the counter for a while and then cover with plastic and put in the fridge to cool completely. We’ve actually just stored our fudge in the fridge to keep it longer since it made so much!
- Once it’s cooled in the fridge for a couple of hours you can cut into bite sized pieces, or huge chunks… it’s up to you 🙂
Be Sure To Check Out More Delicious Recipes Ideas Here:
- 13 Crazy Awesome Crazy Cake Recipes
- If you love maple dougnuts then try this recipe Easy 15 minute Maple Bars