#LetsMakeSmores #CollectiveBias #sponsored | We love everything about Summer! The weather, the treats & the fun outdoor activities. There really is so much to do — until it gets too hot outside. Once that happens this mama has to start thinking outside of the box because taking the kids outside and sitting around a campfire it’s just too much! That’s why we LOVE making these 10 Minute Indoor S’mores Party Treats, because you don’t always need a campfire to make a fun S’mores treat!
While we were shopping at Walmart we stopped by their S’mores display and picked up a 6-pack of Hershey Chocolate Bars, Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows & fun Honey Maid Graham Squares! It was nice that everything was all in one spot because our kids were running in different directions (please tell me this happens to you too) and this was the last thing we needed before heading home.
Instead of making a “classic” S’mores treat we decided to make S’mores Pops instead. Start to finish this whole dessert took us less than 10 minutes which was nice! We’re all about quick and easy yummy treats!
If you don’t have a rolling pin that’s ok… you can just use a can of soup to crush your graham crackers. We ended up crushing ours up really fine so it would stick to the chocolate better!
When you’re melting your chocolate make sure not to cook it too long. That’s why we recommend heating it in the microwave in 20-30 second intervals. There is nothing worse than burned chocolate so less is always more!
We used skinny popsicle sticks for the recipe but you can use what you have on hand. Toothpicks would even work if you don’t have any popsicle sticks when you go to make these (that almost happened to us until Joe remembered where I put our sticks, lol).
It’s easy peasy… just dunk your marshmallow in all of the chocolate goodness and them roll around in the graham crackers. We put ours on parchment paper and let them harden up for a few minutes before serving.
That’s it! Just crush, melt, dunk, roll & enjoy these 10 Minute Indoor S’mores Party Treats!
10 Minute Indoor S'mores Party
- 1 6- pack of Hershey Bars save 3 of the bars for later and only melt 3 for now
- 1 10- oz bag of Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows
- 1 14.1 box of Honey Maid Graham Squares crush 3 of the packages and save the rest for later
- 1 bag of thin popsicle sticks
- Line up your marshmallows on a large platter and place a stick in each one of them.
- In a bowl melt your Hershey Chocolate Bars in 20-30 second intervals, stirring well in-between each heating session.
- Place your graham crackers in a gallon size ziplock bag and use a rolling pin to completely crush.
- Dunk each marshmallow in chocolate and then roll it around in your crushed graham crackers. Place back on the platter.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tell us in the comments below how you like to enjoy your Summer S’mores Treats!