Do you love cilantro? Well then, this recipe is for you! My daughter and husband LOVE it and always want to add it to the recipes that we try. Me, not so much. I'm not really a huge fan. I have to be in the right mood and still don't like a ton of it. So this recipe isn't for me... it's for my cilantro loving family and friends. Since I'm on a Weight Loss Journey right now and watching what I eat I figured that it was the perfect time to make them a special treat that they would enjoy.
Yeah, I'm sweet like that 😉
You can either use your favorite store bought Ranch Dressing for this recipe or try our Homemade Ranch Dressing Recipe and add Cilantro, Jalapeno and a tomatillo to it. I just put everything in a food processor and it was ready in no time at all!
Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing
- 2 cups Homemade Ranch Dressing or your favorite store bought brand.
- ½-1 cup of cilantro roughly chopped
- ½-1 tablespoon fresh lime juice always start with less and add more if needed
- 1 jalapeno seeds removed
- Add all of your ingredients to your food processor and mix together until all lumps are gone.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving to allow dressing to thicken up.