I don’t know how familiar you are with The Best Blog Recipes but chances are you’ve seen a post or two about my weight loss journey and how I love being thinner vs heavier. If you’re anything like me you’ll understand when I say that I’ve tried every program under the sun and nothing has ever worked really great for me. That’s why I was so excited a few years ago when I saw a co-worker that had lost about 80 pounds and looked FABULOUS. Of course I was instantly jealous and hated the way I looked even more… so what did I do? I got my butt in gear and found out how she did it and started the same program she was on 5 days before Thanksgiving. I didn’t care about a Turkey Dinner, I just wanted to be in skinny jeans with cute boots right away, lol!
She gave me a number to a lady that seriously changed my life forever! Her name is Kristy Media (Find her on Facebook or her Website) and she works as a Health Coach for Take Shape For Life and has lost over 200 lbs. Kristy mentored me (for free… all included) while I did my program and I ended up losing 50+ pounds and had never felt better in my whole life! I kept the weight off until I got pregnant with our second son and now I’m back on the program to lose my “baby weight” while doing their Nursing Mothers Program. It doesn’t cost any more than buying groceries at the store and we actually save $$$ when I am on the program!
Here are my before and after pictures from when I originally did the program:
Now that I’ve gone and embarrassed myself with my fat pictures on the internet again let’s get to the recipe, lol! Seriously though, if you are struggling with your weight there is help! Even for people like me who have had a hard time their whole life!
- 1 Medifast Brownie Packet + 3 tablespoons of water
- 1 Medifast Cookie Packet + 2 tablespoons of water
- Cooking Spray
- Mix the Brownie per packet instructions in the square container that comes with the brownies.
- Mix the Cookie per packet instructions in the square container that comes with the cookies.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°. Spray cooking spray in 2 spots on your muffin tin. Add 1/4 of the brownie mixture to each of your muffin spots. Divide the cookie in half and drop it onto the brownie mixture and press down just a bit. Top with the divided remaining brownie mixture.
- Cook for about 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean (watch it so it doesn’t over cook). Let cool completely on the counter. Eat 1 now and save one for later 🙂
- Makes 2 Cookie Stuffed Brownies –> each one counts as 1 Medifast Meal
* I understand that different programs work for different people and this one worked perfectly for me! I do not receive any monetary compensation for Medifast Recipe posts, as they are my personal opinion and I am just trying to share what has helped me! Please contact Kristy if you are ready for a change and for more info.
Here are a few other healthier recipes that you might enjoy: