Last updated on
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
Table of Contents
Garlic is one of our all time favorite ingredients to use in the kitchen! It is so versatile and goes perfectly in so many different dishes.
We add it to as many recipes as we can because we love the incredible flavor it adds. The health benefits are just an added bonus too!
We loved using garlic -- and then we discovered Dorot and our whole world changed for the better!
Dorot has become our new favorite go-to in the kitchen!
They offer amazing fresh, frozen, portion controlled garlic and herbs.
What does cooking with Dorot look like?
We always pick up our Dorot Crushed Garlic at Trader Joe's! It's easy to find in the frozen section, and you can even get chopped basil while you are there too!
First, they grow their own garlic, basil, cilantro, parsley, chili and ginger. At peak freshness, they pull their products from the fields, process and flash freeze into convenient trays within 90 minutes of harvest.
With a two year shelf life, you can have fresh Garlic, Onions and Herbs year round with the simple “pop” of the tray. That’s an amazing fresh guarantee!
Dorot makes cooking even easier thanks to the pre-portioned garlic, onions and herbs which eliminate chopping and measuring, making it effortless to season and flavor your cooking. I find it’s another great way to get my kids to help in the kitchen since they can help without using a knife!
Recently when a friend asked us to bring a potluck dish to an event we knew our Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad would be perfect with a cube of Dorot Crushed Garlic in it! Is is such an easy recipe to make, and the garlic made it even easier and more delicious!
Everyone gobbled it right up and there wasn't any left over to take back home!
This pasta salad is fresh, creamy, delicious, and has just the right combination of chicken, bacon, ranch, pasta, tomatoes, onions, and garlic!
It's sure to be a hit with your friends and family at all of your fun family parties this year!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- 16 oz bag of elbow macaroni
- 3 chicken breasts chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 cube of Dorot Crushed Garlic
- ¾ cup of mayonnaise
- ¾ cup of your favorite ranch dressing
- 5 green onions chopped
- 8 strips of bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 cups of Colby Jack shredded cheese
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes chopped
- Cook the pasta per package directions, drain, and set aside to cool completely.
- In a large skillet over medium heat add your olive oil, chicken, and Dorot Crushed Garlic. Cook until chicken is browned.
- Drain grease off of chicken and add to your cooked noodles.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- If the mixture doesn't look creamy enough then add more mayo and ranch until it stirs well and is creamy.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Donna Tyler says
Looks ready good.
Peggy Martin says
Thank you 💯❣️
I made this for my church picnic, and it was a huge hit! Easy and delicious!
Making this now! (But without the garlic)
Jill Thomas says
Please please tell me howto remove your reminders from my computer. They constantly appear on my screen while I'm trying to do other things. Thank you
Hi Jill! Here's how I turn off notifications on my personal computer. These are the easiest directions I could find for myself. Hope they help get them turned off for you too! https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/3220216?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en