Last updated on
Table of Contents
- What do I need to make Chocolate Chip Cookies?
- 1. Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 3. Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4. Banana Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
- 5. Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars
- 6. Coconut Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 7. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal Cups
- 8. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 9. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 10. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread with Peanut Butter Icing
- 11. Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 12. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 13. Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 14. Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake
- 15. Banana Chocolate Chip Sheet Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- 16. Cake Mix Cookie Bars
- 17. CHEESECAKE CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
- 18. NUTELLA CHOCOLATE CHIP PUMPKIN BREAD
- 19. THE Chocolate Chip Pie
- 20. CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BANANA BREAD
- 21. Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 22. CHOCOLATE CHIP SWEET ROLLS WITH PEANUT BUTTER ICING
- 23. CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE LAYERED DELIGHT
- 24. 5 INGREDIENT ENERGY BITES – NO BAKE
- 25. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars
- 26. Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 27. Chocolate Chip Cookie Coffee Milkshake
The Best Chocolate Chip Recipes are the perfect desserts for any occasion. With delicious flavors and easy instructions, these recipes are sure to be new favorites!
What do I need to make Chocolate Chip Cookies?
It is no secret that chocolate chip cookies are by far the most popular of all chocolate chip recipes if not all dessert recipes ever. Everyone loves an amazing soft homemade chocolate chip cookie.
You don't need too many ingredients to make perfect chocolate chip cookies. Most of the ingredients are things that if we bake even semi frequently, we will already have in our pantry and fridge.
Every chocolate chip cookie recipe is a little different, but at their core have the same basic ingredients. Sugar, flour, eggs, butter, and of course chocolate chips are the main ingredients.
Other ingredients are added to these basics to help with texture, taste, or color. It is just a matter of trying recipe to find out which one you like best.
1. Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
From Spend with Pennies :: CLick HERE for the RECIPE I’m pleased to introduce you to your new favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe! These chocolate chip cookies have been carefully crafted to be perfectly soft, perfectly chewy, and just all around perfectly delectable. You’ll never need another cookie recipe again!
2. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
From Spend with Pennies :: Click HERE for the RECIPE These cookie bars are made extra thick in a 9×9 pan and are loaded with creamy peanut butter and packed full of chocolate chips!
3. Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
From Liv for Cake :: Click HERE for the RECIPE Enhance classic chocolate chip cookies with the nutty flavour of brown butter! Soft & chewy, sweet & salty — these brown butter chocolate chip cookies will be a new favourite!
4. Banana Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
From Inside Bru Crew Life :: Click HERE for the RECIPE A swirl of homemade chocolate whipped cream and fresh banana slices make these little Banana Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes a sweet way to celebrate any life event.
5. Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars
From Mom on Timeout :: Click HERE for the RECIPE These easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars are made with just five ingredients! This easy dessert recipe will satisfy all your cravings!
6. Coconut Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
From Mom on Timeout :: Click HERE for the RECIPE Coconut Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are impossible to resist with their ooey, gooey center and incredible flavor! Great for parties and potlucks!
7. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal Cups
From The Recipe Rebel :: Click HERE for the RECIPE These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal Cups are an easy and healthy breakfast, lunch or snack — low in calories, high in protein and fiber, make ahead and freezer friendly!
8. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
From Super Healthy Kids :: Click HERE for the RECIPE How yummy do these look?
9. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
From Tastes Better From Scratch :: Click HERE for the RECIPE Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are thick and chewy and a great treat for a crowd, potlucks and parties. They have the flavor you love from a great chocolate chip cookie, baked into easy and delicious bars!
10. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread with Peanut Butter Icing
From A Latte Food :: Click HERE for the RECIPE This classic banana bread is filled with sweet chocolate chips and topped with the best peanut butter icing! The peanut butter glaze and the melty chocolate chips make this Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe absolutely to die for! You’re sure to love this quick and easy snack or dessert!
11. Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
From Sugar Spun Run :: Click HERE for the RECIPE Thick, soft, chewy cream cheese chocolate chip cookies! These cookies are a twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie, they’re so simple to make and are loaded with chocolate. The cream cheese adds a subtle flavor and makes them extremely soft!
12. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
From Liv for Cake :: Click HERE for the RECIPE The only oatmeal cookie recipe you will ever need! Soft and chewy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies loaded with oats and chocolate chips!
13. Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins
From Sugar Spun Run :: Click HERE for the RECIPE Sweet, soft, and fluffy bakery style chocolate chip muffins.
14. Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake
From The Salty Marshmallow :: Click HERE for the RECIPE Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake – This delicious chocolate chip cake is perfect for breakfast with a hot cup of coffee! Super moist and tender from the addition of sour cream, easy to make from scratch!
15. Banana Chocolate Chip Sheet Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
From A Family Feast :: Click HERE for the RECIPE This Banana Chocolate Chip Sheet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is easy to make and absolutely delicious!
16. Cake Mix Cookie Bars
From The Salty Marshmallow :: Click HERE for the RECIPE Cake Mix Cookie Bars – These lazy cookie bars are impossibly quick and easy to make! Transform yellow cake mix and chocolate chips into super soft, decadent, cookie bars.
17. CHEESECAKE CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
From Mom On Timeout :: Click HERE for the RECIPE Treat your family to Cheesecake Chocolate Chip Muffins this weekend and make breakfast an event they won’t soon forget. Decadent chocolate chip muffins stuffed with a creamy cheesecake filling are a chocolate lover’s dream come true!
18. NUTELLA CHOCOLATE CHIP PUMPKIN BREAD
From My Baking Addiction :: Click HERE for the RECIPE Nutella Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread is filled with fall flavours and melt in your mouth chocolate chips! With just a handful of ingredients, this is THE bread of the season the whole family will love!
19. THE Chocolate Chip Pie
From The Food Charlatan :: Click HERE for the RECIPE It’s a warm, gooey pie that tastes like a soft-baked chocolate chip cookie. Except that it’s encased in a buttery, flakey pie crust. It is completely irresistible, and so rich that a scoop of vanilla ice cream is necessary.
20. CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BANANA BREAD
From Spend With Pennies :: Click HERE for the RECIPE Chocolate Chip Zucchini Banana Bread combines the decadence of a sweet banana bread loaded with chocolate chips and the extra moistness of zucchini. If you’ve never added zucchini to your baking, you’re in for a real treat! Zucchini makes baking so incredibly moist.
21. Chocolate Chip Pancakes
From Just So Tasty :: Click HERE for the RECIPE Perfectly stackable, super fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes. Made with buttermilk for the perfect flavor & filled with mini chocolate chips. These are delish!
22. CHOCOLATE CHIP SWEET ROLLS WITH PEANUT BUTTER ICING
From Miss In The Kitchen :: Click HERE for the RECIPE Chocolate Chip Sweet Rolls with Peanut Butter Icing are so decadent and delicious and just perfect for a weekend at home! Serve these up with a steaming cup of coffee or a tall glass of milk.
23. CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE LAYERED DELIGHT
From Tidy Mommy :: Click HERE for the RECIPE Chocolate Chip Cookie Layered Delight is four layers of pure bliss. This chilled dessert starts with a chocolate chip cookie bottom topped with a sweet cream cheese layer, chocolate pudding, and a creamy topping with more chocolate chips! This is the dessert recipe of your dreams!!
24. 5 INGREDIENT ENERGY BITES – NO BAKE
From Life Made Sweeter :: Click HERE for the RECIPE 5 Ingredient Energy Bites – No Bake made with simple pantry ingredients that you can customize. A healthy & tasty snack on the go with your favorite nut or seed butter and gluten free oats! Plus a step-by-step recipe video to follow along!
25. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars
From A Family Feast :: Click HERE for the RECIPE What’s great about this recipe is that you get that cookie dough flavor and texture – but without the raw eggs so it’s completely safe to eat. And – OMG – these decadent bars are so very delicious!
26. Chocolate Chip Muffins
From Baking Moment :: Click HERE for the RECIPE These chocolate chip muffins are like little bites of heaven! My kids love the mini size. Bake up a big batch and keep them in the freezer! Such a yummy way to start their day.
27. Chocolate Chip Cookie Coffee Milkshake
From Simply Stacie :: Click HERE for the RECIPE Rich, cold and creamy. This summertime drink is the perfect way to kick back and relax in the hot sun.