Last updated on
Spiced Iced Coffee
Table of Contents
I love me a goood cup of coffee but sometimes in this warm weather a hot cuppa isn’t what I reach for. A goood mug of spiced, iced coffee takes care of that caffeine crave in the most pleasant way.
- Try this recipe Skinny Caramel Frappe
- This Blueberry Coffee Cake has a streusel topping that tastes just like a blueberry muffin.
Offering iced coffee to guests is also a nice alternative to the more frequently served summer iced tea and lemonade.Have you noticed that some beverages seem to be more accepted at a certain time of day? Not so with iced coffee. It works perfectly at a breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner and any other get together!One more promotion for spiced, iced coffee: it helps curb that hot weather malady of eating too much ice cream!My recommendation? Try this simple recipe for iced coffee and enjoy a pleasurable cool down with great taste.
Spiced Iced Coffee
- 24 ounces of boiling water + 24 ounces of cold water
- 16 tablespoons of ground coffee
- 1 heaping teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 heaping teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- raw sugar
- half and half
- Line pitcher with coffee filter and add 8 tablespoons of coffee grounds. Add the spices and gently stir. Add the remaining 8 tablespoons of coffee grounds.
- Pour boiling water over coffee grounds, being careful to not let the water go above the filter.
- Once all of the boiling water has been poured through the coffee grounds, remove filter and add another 24 ounces of cold water to the pitcher.
- In the bottom of a glass, add 1-2 tablespoons of raw sugar. Fill with ice and then pour coffee over the top of the ice. Add desired amount of half and half. Stir to dissolve sugar.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES IDEAS HERE:
- A perfect peanut butter and banana flavors for a delicious creamy Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Have you cooked much with yeast? This Glazed Cherry Yeast Coffee Cake is a wonderful recipe
Rda Karic says
Tea never be tastier than coffee, even iced tea has no chance against the iced coffee. Thank you for this wonderful recipe. If you have more ideas what spice to add in iced coffee I'd love to read
Paul Lahm says
Great recipe! Dying to try it! Nice idea adding pumpkin pie spice...combines my two favorite things - coffee + spices