We’re always looking for ways to add gusto to favorite recipes. We love a good barbecue sauce and frequently add it to meat dishes. It really ramps up the flavor! I’ve just discovered a new way to customize BBQ sauce and I’m already dreaming up several new taste possibilities.
So you’ve heard of serving signature drinks? Now you can serve a signature sauce. KC Masterpiece® has added a new BBQ Sauce Mix & Dry Rub to their product line that can be personalized for your preferred tastes. It comes in three new flavors: Original, Sweet Honey, and Spicy Habanero.
Use the BBQ Sauce Mix as Dry Rub, or add ¾ to 1 cup of water, soda, bourbon, juice, etc., to a pouch of KC Masterpiece® BBQ Sauce Mix & Dry Rub and you’ve created your own special blend. Hot stuff that’s pretty cool!
This weekend we made these Pulled Pork Stuffed Baked Potatoes—so easy to do and so yummy! Although we made ours in a crock pot, this meal could also easily be grilled.
PULLED PORK STUFFED BAKED POTATOES
Pulled Pork Stuffed Baked Potatoes are about to be your new favorite recipe!
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 pouches of KC Masterpiece® BBQ Sauce Mix & Dry Rub
- 1 ½ cups favorite soda
- 4 baking potatoes
- ¼ cup kosher salt
- 2 T garlic powder
- ¼ cup oil
- sour cream
- cheddar cheese
- 1. Combine KC Masterpiece®BBQ Sauce Mix & Dry Rub and soda; pour half over pork tenderloin.
- 2. Place in a crock pot and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- 3. About 30 minutes before it’s done, remove from crock pot and shred meat. Return to crock pot and add most of the remaining barbecue sauce.
- 4. For baked potatoes, rub each potato generously with oil. Sprinkle salt and garlic powder over potato. Wrap each potato in aluminum foil and bake at 400 °F for 45-50 minutes. When timer goes off, turn off oven and let potatoes set in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- 5. Cut off the tops and scoop out about a third of each potato. Add shredded pork, cheese, sour cream, additional barbecue sauce and top with chives.
Ready for the taste of barbecue now? Visit KCMasterpiece.com for more great recipes and tips. Find KC Masterpiece® BBQ Sauce Mix & Dry Rub nationwide at grocery stores, mass merchandisers and warehouse/club stores.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of KC Masterpiece. The opinions and text are all mine.