Never Think About What to Make for Dinner for the Next Two Months with My Lazy Cooking Bundle
The Best Blog Recipes are always something tasty (the best!) but they aren’t always what you might make if you’re trying to lose weight.
Since I was recently asked by Weight Watchers® to create something unique with one of their products, today I’m sharing a Fajita Chicken Salad recipe with you. I think you’re really going to like it whether you’re trying to lose weight or simply being mindful of what you’re eating.
The colorful blend of veggies is a treat for the eyes and it tastes even better than it looks!
Easy & Healthy Chicken Fajita Sandwiches
- 1 small avocado
- ¼ cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1 T cilantro
- 1 T lime juice
- 2 T plain yogurt
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- ½ red pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ orange pepper, thinly sliced
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ jalapeno, diced
- ½ t cumin
- ¼ t salt
- ¼ t chili powder
- ¼ t garlic powder
- 1 T olive oil
- Sandwich Thins
- 1. In a small bowl mash avocado, lime juice and yogurt together. Add tomatoes, cilantro and chicken. Stir until chicken is coated with avocado.
- 2. In a medium bowl, toss peppers, onions and jalapenos with cumin, salt, chili powder, garlic powder and olive oil.
- 3. Cook vegetables in a skillet over medium heat for 3-4 minutes until veggies are slightly tender.
- 4. On a Sandwich Thin, pile spinach, chicken salad and top with fajita veggies.
Walmart carries the Orowheat®, Sandwich Thins that I used for this recipe. If you’re counting Weight Watcher®, points, there are 3 SmartPoints® per serving in these sandwich thins. They’re an excellent source of fiber, there are multiple flavors available and there are fewer calories and a lower SmartPoints® value than regular bread. Sound good?
You can find quite a variety of the products Weight Watchers®, endorses at Walmart, including: products by Orowheat®, Arnold®, Brownberry®; Jolly Time Healthy Popcorn; ice cream novelties; string cheese; and sweet baked goods.
There’s an iBotta offer available, too, up to $4.00.
What are you waiting for? My fajita chicken salad will satisfy your taste and the Weight Watchers® options will successfully get you through the day!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Weight Watchers®. The opinions and texts are all mine.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
We won't sell or give away your information to anyone, for any reason. Unsubscribe at any time.