The Best Blog Recipes are always something tasty (the best!) but they aren’t always what you might make if you’re trying to lose weight.
Since I was recently asked by Weight Watchers® to create something unique with one of their products, today I’m sharing a Fajita Chicken Salad recipe with you. I think you’re really going to like it whether you’re trying to lose weight or simply being mindful of what you’re eating.
The colorful blend of veggies is a treat for the eyes and it tastes even better than it looks!
Easy & Healthy Chicken Fajita Sandwiches
Easy & Healthy Chicken Fajita Sandwiches make the perfect lunch!
- 1 small avocado
- ¼ cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1 T cilantro
- 1 T lime juice
- 2 T plain yogurt
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- ½ red pepper thinly sliced
- ½ orange pepper thinly sliced
- ¼ red onion thinly sliced
- ¼ jalapeno diced
- ½ t cumin
- ¼ t salt
- ¼ t chili powder
- ¼ t garlic powder
- 1 T olive oil
- Sandwich Thins
- 1. In a small bowl mash avocado, lime juice and yogurt together. Add tomatoes, cilantro and chicken. Stir until chicken is coated with avocado.
- 2. In a medium bowl, toss peppers, onions and jalapenos with cumin, salt, chili powder, garlic powder and olive oil.
- 3. Cook vegetables in a skillet over medium heat for 3-4 minutes until veggies are slightly tender.
- 4. On a Sandwich Thin, pile spinach, chicken salad and top with fajita veggies.
Walmart carries the Orowheat®, Sandwich Thins that I used for this recipe. If you’re counting Weight Watcher®, points, there are 3 SmartPoints® per serving in these sandwich thins. They’re an excellent source of fiber, there are multiple flavors available and there are fewer calories and a lower SmartPoints® value than regular bread. Sound good?
You can find quite a variety of the products Weight Watchers®, endorses at Walmart, including: products by Orowheat®, Arnold®, Brownberry®; Jolly Time Healthy Popcorn; ice cream novelties; string cheese; and sweet baked goods.
There’s an iBotta offer available, too, up to $4.00.
What are you waiting for? My fajita chicken salad will satisfy your taste and the Weight Watchers® options will successfully get you through the day!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Weight Watchers®. The opinions and texts are all mine.