Last updated on
Table of Contents
- Cheesy Breakfast Recipes
- WATCH THIS STEP-BY-STEP RECIPE VIDEO:
- 1. CHEESY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
- 2. Cheesy Overnight Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole
- 3. CHEESY BREAKFAST POTATO CASSEROLE
- 4. SLOW COOKER CHEESY POTATOES
- 5. CHEESY BACON EGG BREAKFAST BOMBS
- 6. CHEESY MUSHROOM SPINACH OMELET
- 7. Breakfast Sausage Avocado Burritos
- 8. Overnight Breakfast Casserole with Bacon
- 9. Mexican Lasagna Breakfast Casserole
- 10. Breakfast Casserole with Eggs Potatoes and Sausage
- 11. Denver Omelet Breakfast Muffins
- 12. EASY CROISSANT BREAKFAST SANDWICHES
- 13. Egg and Sausage Breakfast Taquitos
- 14. CRACKED OUT TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
- 15. Make-Ahead Freezer Breakfast Burritos
- 16. Baked Sausage, Spinach, and Egg Breakfast Taquitos
- 17. Breakfast Casserole with Bacon
- 18. Sausage and Gravy Breakfast Casserole
- 19. Overnight Cheesy Breakfast Casserole
- MORE RECIPES YOU'LL ENJOY TODAY:
Cheesy Breakfast Recipes PERFECT for Saturday Mornings have all of your favorite things… bacon, eggs, sausage, and your favorite — ooey gooey cheese!
Surprise your family this weekend by making one of these delicious cheesy breakfast casserole recipes for them!
Cheesy Breakfast Recipes
Breakfast is a big deal around here! Not only on the weekends, but for dinner too! There are so many different ways to make a cheesy and delicious breakfast that we couldn’t resist sharing our favorites with you.
From sliders, to pull apart bread, casseroles, and burritos. There is something that you can make special for your family every weekend for the next few months.
WATCH THIS STEP-BY-STEP RECIPE VIDEO:
RECIPE VIDEO: Sausage Breakfast Casserole Recipe from Spaceships and Laser Beams. CLICK HERE for the Printable Recipe!
1. CHEESY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
From GIMME SOME OVEN :: Click HERE for the RECIPE This easy sausage, egg and hash brown casserole is simple to make, and always a crowd-pleaser!
2. Cheesy Overnight Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole
From THE FOOD CHARLATAN :: Click HERE for the RECIPE This Cheesy Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole is everything you need on Christmas morning! (Or anytime you have guests for breakfast!) Hashbrowns are baked til crispy, then topped with eggs, cheese, and black forest ham.
3. CHEESY BREAKFAST POTATO CASSEROLE
From LIL LUNA :: Click HERE for the RECIPE Cheesy Potato Breakfast Casserole – it takes minutes to make and is delicious!! Our family loves this recipe.
4. SLOW COOKER CHEESY POTATOES
From THE TYPICAL MOM :: Click HERE for the RECIPE Slow cooker cheesy potatoes are a great breakfast, brunch or dinner too! Cheesy with diced sausage it’s a hearty meal your while family will love for sure.
5. CHEESY BACON EGG BREAKFAST BOMBS
From THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN :: Click HERE for the Full Recipe Cheesy Bacon and Egg Breakfast Bombs are soft and tender portable poppers, stuffed with smoky bacon, scrambled eggs and ooey-gooey cheese! This scrumptious recipe is the pull-apart breakfast of your dreams!
6. CHEESY MUSHROOM SPINACH OMELET
From THE CHUNKY CHEF :: Click HERE for the RECIPE Start off your day in a tasty way with this cheesy mushroom and spinach omelet. Easy to make, and tastes like you got it from a fancy restaurant!
7. Breakfast Sausage Avocado Burritos
From The Recipe Critic :: Click HERE for the RECIPE Breakfast Sausage Avocado Burritos are loaded with sausage, eggs, tomato, and rice and drizzled in a sriracha mayo dressing. These will become a new favorite breakfast that will blow your tastebuds away!
8. Overnight Breakfast Casserole with Bacon
From Spend with Pennies :: Click HERE for the RECIPE This easy Overnight Breakfast Casserole is quick to prep in the evening and then baked up fresh and delicious in the morning! Cheese, bacon, bell peppers and green onions are layered with bread and soaked in a seasoned egg mixture. This is the perfect meal to serve on a holiday morning or for guests.
9. Mexican Lasagna Breakfast Casserole
From The Slow Roasted Italian :: Click HERE for the RECIPE Mexican Lasagna Breakfast Casserole is a simple recipe that is bursting with flavor. With layer upon layer of delicious Mexican flavors, corn tortillas, bacon and ooey gooey cheese all wrapped up in a scrumptious breakfast casserole.
10. Breakfast Casserole with Eggs Potatoes and Sausage
From Leelilicious :: Click HERE for the RECIPE This easy breakfast casserole is a complete meal with eggs, potatoes and sausage. This gluten free and clean eating recipe with overnight option makes a perfect Christmas morning breakfast. After a late Christmas Eve, it’s so convenient to feed hungry bellies with a hearty meal with no morning prep.
11. Denver Omelet Breakfast Muffins
From The Recipe Critic :: Click HERE for the RECIPE Denver Omelet Breakfast Muffins are such a great breakfast and perfect for making ahead or on the go! Loaded with Peppers, onions, ham and ooey gooey cheese, these will become a favorite!
12. EASY CROISSANT BREAKFAST SANDWICHES
From TORNADOUGH ALLI :: Click HERE for the RECIPE Flaky croissants are filled with ham, eggs and cheese and baked until golden and melty making these Easy Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches the prefect breakfast.
13. Egg and Sausage Breakfast Taquitos
From Tastes Better From Scratch :: Click HERE for the RECIPE These Egg Sausage Breakfast Taquitos from Tastes Better from Scratch have all of your favorite breakfast staples that get wrapped up in a delicious taquito style breakfast. They are quick and easy to make and kids really love them for breakfast before school too!
14. CRACKED OUT TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
From PLAIN CHICKEN :: Click HERE for the RECIPE C racked Out Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole – great make-ahead recipe! Only 6 ingredients!! Bacon, cheddar cheese, tater tots, eggs, milk, Ranch mix. Can refrigerate or freeze for later. Great for breakfast. lunch or dinner. Everyone loves this easy breakfast casserole!!
15. Make-Ahead Freezer Breakfast Burritos
From The Slow Roasted Italian :: Click HERE for the RECIPE These breakfast burritos are loaded with all of your favorite breakfast fillings. Eggs, bacon, sausage, tater tots, oh my! They make the perfect hot breakfast for your family when they need something in a hurry that they can microwave before school and work.
16. Baked Sausage, Spinach, and Egg Breakfast Taquitos
From The Recipe Critic :: Click HERE for the RECIPE Make the PERFECT breakfast recipe! These taquitos are filled with all of your favorite breakfast ingredients before they get baked to perfection in the oven. Trust us, once you try a taquito baked you’ll never go back to frying them again.
17. Breakfast Casserole with Bacon
From Dinner at the Zoo :: Click HERE for the RECIPE This breakfast casserole with bacon is loaded with eggs, bacon, potato tots and cheese, and is topped with tomatoes, avocado and herbs.
18. Sausage and Gravy Breakfast Casserole
From Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom :: Click HERE for the RECIPE I’m sure you’ve heard of biscuits and gravy casserole, right? This version of that popular breakfast casserole is filled with eggs and cheese and is perfect for lazy Sunday mornings with the family and it’s even better when doubled for large groups. Bonus: this Egg Casserole can be assembled the night before for practically no morning prep!
19. Overnight Cheesy Breakfast Casserole
From The Slow Roasted Italian :: Click HERE for the RECIPE This amazingly simple casserole recipe starts with a scrumptious layer of left over buttery biscuits, it’s filled with my favorite breakfast components and ends with a generous amount of ooey gooey cheese. It is a complete breakfast.