Last updated on
Table of Contents
We're in the process of moving and when I say "process" that's exactly what it its. The last couple of weeks have been flying by and I can't even believe it's already mid June! Wow. Summer's going to be over before I realize that it even started at this point, lol!
With being in the middle of a move I really haven't cooked much over the past 2 weeks. Half of my food is here and half is at our new place so it makes it kind of hard right now. Luckily I came across a recipe for 5 Star Grilled Teriyaki Chicken over at Six Sisters Stuff that I thought would be easy... and I still had everything I needed here at the old place so I thought I'd give it a try.
I did add a few extra things to the recipe like fresh ginger & honey which enhanced the flavors just a bit which I loved! This was a simple dish and I would definitely give it 5 stars so let me just say "Thanks Six Sisters Stuff" for another awesome recipe on your site!
Five Star Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger, by the bagged salads in the cold section of the produce dept
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Add your teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, minced garlic, sesame oil, fresh minced ginger and honey into a large tupperware or ziplock bag. Add your chicken and let marinate overnight (8-24 hrs) for the best flavor.
- When you're ready just preheat your grill to medium-high heat and place your chicken on the grill and cook for about 5-7 minutes per side, or until the internal temp reaches 165° and the juices run clear.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and let rest for 3 minutes before serving!