We’re in the process of moving and when I say “process” that’s exactly what it its. The last couple of weeks have been flying by and I can’t even believe it’s already mid June! Wow. Summer’s going to be over before I realize that it even started at this point, lol!
With being in the middle of a move I really haven’t cooked much over the past 2 weeks. Half of my food is here and half is at our new place so it makes it kind of hard right now. Luckily I came across a recipe for 5 Star Grilled Teriyaki Chicken over at Six Sisters Stuff that I thought would be easy… and I still had everything I needed here at the old place so I thought I’d give it a try.
I did add a few extra things to the recipe like fresh ginger & honey which enhanced the flavors just a bit which I loved! This was a simple dish and I would definitely give it 5 stars so let me just say “Thanks Six Sisters Stuff” for another awesome recipe on your site!
Five Star Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
This Five Star Grilled Teriyaki Chicken is the perfect family dinner that everyone will love!
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger by the bagged salads in the cold section of the produce dept
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Add your teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, minced garlic, sesame oil, fresh minced ginger and honey into a large tupperware or ziplock bag. Add your chicken and let marinate overnight (8-24 hrs) for the best flavor.
- When you're ready just preheat your grill to medium-high heat and place your chicken on the grill and cook for about 5-7 minutes per side, or until the internal temp reaches 165° and the juices run clear.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and let rest for 3 minutes before serving!
Here are a few other recipes I thought you might like: