Last updated on
Table of Contents
This post is sponsored by Idahoan® Premium Steakhouse® Potato Soups and I am part of the Mom It Forward Influencer Network.
Remember when you were a kid and setting the table was such a horrible chore? Clean up duty was even worse. Ha! Clocking in with menu ideas three times a day, seven days a week—now that can become a real chore even for someone like me who loves to cook.
But blogging big perk: I have discovered lots of tasty ideas that make meal time a breeze. Even better, I know how to recreate a great steakhouse experience at home, in minutes.
It’s called Idahoan® Premium Steakhouse® Potato Soup.
Forget waiting at least fifteen minutes like the other dry soups take. All you need to do is just add water and you’ve got restaurant-quality soup in five minutes. The crowd roars!
How Idahoan® Premium Steakhouse® Potato Soup gets all the hearty flavor and slow-cooked taste of restaurant quality potato soup in those packets is amazing. I’m all for it.
They use real Idaho® red potatoes and skins for the remarkable taste and texture in four flavor varieties: Creamy Potato, Loaded Potato, Cheddar Broccoli, and Three Cheese Chipotle.
Add a fancied-up loaf of French bread like this Chipotle Garlic Bread recipe and you’ve got a delicious meal in minutes.
All that’s left to do is imagine you’re eating at a cool little restaurant where p.j.’s are acceptable attire and you don’t have to leave a tip. Although…a tip might make kids on horrible clean-up duty happy.
CHIPOTLE GARLIC BREAD
Love this recipe? Give it a 5 Star Rating
- 6 tablespoons butter (room temperature)
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce
- 1 small chipotle (chopped)
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 green onions (green parts only, chopped)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (more if desired)
- 1 loaf French bread
- fresh cilantro
- In a small bowl, combine butter, adobo sauce, chipotle, garlic powder and green onions.
- Slice the loaf of bread in half and spread the butter on both pieces.
- Evenly sprinkle the cheese over both slices of bread.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh cilantro.