NO-BAKE COOKIES AND CREAM OREO PIE RECIPE VIDEO
Oreos, chocolate chip cookies, whipped cream, cream cheese, and chocolate drizzle combine to make a delicious dessert that your whole family will love!
We’re all about easy and delicious desserts in our house! With two little boys running around who love to play we often don’t get to spend as much time in the kitchen as we’d like to. That’s why we are in LOVE with this EASY No-Bake Cookies and Cream Oreo Pie! It takes about 5 minutes of prep time and it tastes AMAZING when it’s done!
5 ingredients… FIVE!!! are all you need to make this creamy, smooth, delicious no-bake pie. The best part — it tastes like you slaved over it all day long!
This is the perfect dessert for cookies and cream lovers! You get the best of both worlds — chocolate chip cookies AND Oreos. The creamy center has cookies mixed throughout and the top is piled high with whipped cream.
This is the perfect make-and-take dessert for picnics, potlucks, backyard barbecues, church and family functions! Anywhere you take it, it will be a huge hit!
This No-Bake Cookies and Cream Oreo Pie uses a store bought Oreo pie crust — if you prefer to bake your own Oreo pie crust then check out this recipe HERE.
- 1 pre-made store bought Oreo Pie Crust
- 8 oz of whipped cream cheese
- 2 8-oz containers of Cool Whip
- 20 Chips Ahoy! Chocolate Chip Cookies (crushed into larger chunks)
- Chocolate Syrup
- Mix whipped cream cheese and 1 8-oz container of Cool Whip together until smooth
- Add ¾ of your crushed cookies and fold in to cream cheese and Cool Whip mixture
- Scoop into Oreo pie crust
- Top the pie mixture with the other 8-oz container of Cool Whip
- Top the pie with remaining ¼ of crushed cookies
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on the top and put in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to chill. If you want a firmer texture then place in the freezer
- Cut and serve after chilled