Never Think About What to Make for Dinner for the Next Two Months with My Lazy Cooking Bundle
Baileys and coffee is a classic combination, but turning it into a cocktail brings a new twist to a favorite drink. With only 4 ingredients, Bailey’s and Coffee Ice Cubes is perfect for your next dinner party or for the holidays.
Coffee Ice Cubes Uses
On a cold morning you, might enjoy a warm cup of coffee with your French Toast Breakfast. Then in the evening, you can relax with a mint chocolate dessert and a Bailey’s and Coffee Ice Cubes cocktail.
Bailey’s and Coffee Ice Cubes Ingredients
- Brewed coffee, frozen into ice cube trays
- Vanilla vodka
- Half and half
Do you prefer to serve guests coffee or cocktails after dinner? Turns out, they are better together. The flavors of coffee, vanilla, and Bailey’s pair together perfectly. Not only that but as the coffee ice cubes melt into the lighter Bailey’s and milk, they create stunning swirls that taste as good as they look.
The presentation of a Bailey’s and Coffee Ice Cube Cocktail is dramatic, but the recipe itself is only 4 ingredients, which makes a perfect easy drink to serve your guests. The large frozen iced coffee ice cubes melt slowly into your Bailey’s and vanilla vodka, slowly blending the flavors while guests sip on their drinks.
How to Make Bailey’s and Coffee Ice Cubes
FIRST STEP: Freeze coffee into ice cube trays.
SECOND STEP: Split ice cubes between two cocktail glasses
THIRD STEP: Then add an ounce each of bailey’s and vanilla vodka
FOURTH STEP: Then add 3 ounces of half and half to each
FIFTH STEP: Stir
SIXTH STEP: Serve
Use a silicone ice cube tray and freeze overnight.
Run the bottom of the coffee ice cube tray under warm water, then give the tray a little twist.
Serve in lowball glasses
Storing This Recipe
- Store the leftover coffee cubes in the freezer for 3-6 months.
- Leftover coffee ice cubes can be used for regular iced coffees and smoothies.
Bailey’s and Coffee Ice Cubes
- 2 cups brewed coffee, frozen into ice cube
- 2 ounces Bailey's
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 6 ounces half and half
- Split ice cubes between two cocktail glasses
- Then add an ounce each of bailey's and vanilla vodka
- Then add 3 ounces of half and half to each
- Hot Chocolate Stir Sticks
- Better than Starbucks Copycat Recipes
- Best Alcoholic Drinks
- 21 Amazing Drinks with Alcohol