Who’s ready for Valentines Day?
Cards, candy, flowers, dinner dates… I love it!
I made these Banana Pudding Cookies with White Chocolate Chips and put them in little gift bags for my husband to take to work and give to a few of the ladies that he delivers to and I have to tell you… these cookies are so good it’s going to be hard to see them go.
I don’t know… I might have stashed a bag or two around the house for later 🙂
These cookies are so good you guys! I hadn’t thought to put banana pudding in cookies until I came across a recipe over at The Baker Upstairs. I’m having a small crush on this blog right now and can’t wait to try more yummy recipes from it!
The combination of brown sugar, banana pudding and white chocolate chips turned out to be so delicious!
Banana Pudding Cookies with White Chocolate Chips
This combination of brown sugar, banana pudding and white chocolate chips turned out to be so delicious!
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 3.4 oz package instant banana cream pudding
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°
- Combine the flour and baking soda in a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a separate large mixing bowl cream your butter and sugars together.
- Add in the pudding and continue to mix until well blended.
- Add your eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Combine your wet and dry mixture and stir until well incorporated. Add your chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. I flattened the cookies a bit with my palm so they would be a little bit flatter and they turned out perfect!
- Bake these cookies for about 8-9 minutes. Just a little note... these cookies turn out better if they are a little undercooked!
Here are some other posts you might enjoy while you’re here today: