Last updated on
Barbecue Chopped Chicken Salad
Table of Contents
Barbecue Chopped Chicken Salad (Panera Copycat Recipe) is an easy to make dinner recipe filled with rotisserie chicken, lettuce, beans, tomatoes, avocado, cheese, and topped with a delicious barbecue ranch dressing.
This recipe comes together quickly thanks to the rotisserie chicken, and dinner can be on the table in 20 minutes or less!
WHAT INGREDIENTS DO YOU NEED TO MAKE A BARBECUE CHOPPED CHICKEN SALAD
If you’ve never made a homemade loaded chicken salad with barbecue ranch then you're in for a real treat today. Using basic ingredients dinner will be on the table in 20 minutes or less!
Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
- romaine lettuce
- rotisserie chicken , shredded and cooled
- garlic salt
- can yellow sweet corn, drained
- black beans, rinsed and drained
- red bell pepper, diced
- Roma tomato, chopped
- Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- Doritos Nacho Cheese Chips, crushed into small pieces
- avocado, chopped
- Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce
- Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
HOW TO MAKE THESE EASY BARBECUE CHOPPED CHICKEN SALAD
FIRST STEP: In a large bowl add romaine lettuce, shredded and cooled rotisserie chicken, garlic salt, sweet corn, black beans, red bell pepper, roma tomato, colby jack cheese, and avocado. Use salad tongs to toss salad.
SECOND STEP: In a separate smaller mixing bowl add barbecue sauce and ranch dressing. Use a whisk to combine.
THIRD STEP: On individual dinner plates, use tongs to add salad mix to the plates. Drizzle barbecue ranch dressing on top of each salad. Sprinkle Dortios over the top of the dressing.
FOURTH STEP: Serve and enjoy!
Barbecue Chopped Chicken Salad (Panera Copy Cat)
- 1 bag romaine lettuce
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken shredded and cooled
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 1 15-oz can yellow sweet corn drained
- 1 15-oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- ½ red bell pepper diced
- 1 whole Roma tomato chopped
- 1 cup Colby Jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup Doritos Nacho Cheese Chips crushed into small pieces
- 1 large avocado chopped
- ¼ cup Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- In a large bowl add romaine lettuce, shredded and cooled rotisserie chicken, garlic salt, sweet corn, black beans, red bell pepper, roma tomato, colby jack cheese, and avocado. Use salad tongs to toss salad.
- In a separate smaller mixing bowl add barbecue sauce and ranch dressing. Use a whisk to combine.
- On individual dinner plates, use tongs to add salad mix to the plates. Drizzle barbecue ranch dressing on top of each salad. Sprinkle Dortios over the top of the dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!
MORE SIDE DISH RECIPES YOU'LL ENJOY TODAY:
- Egg Salad Sandwiches
- Mexican Taco Casserole with Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Ranch Wraps
Miz Helen says
What a great recipe, I can't wait to try this one! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome recipe with Full Plate Thursday and have a great weekend!
Come Back Soon,
Debi @ Life Currents says
Mmmm, this looks so good! I just adore salads, and especially ones that look this good! Thanks for sharing over on Foodie Parties, I've pinned and Stumbled your recipe. Take a look here for the pin... http://www.pinterest.com/lifecurrents/foodie-party/
I"m so happy it's salad season again! I can't wait to add this to the lineup. I'm glad I found your link through the Twirl & Take a Bow Party.
Now this is a salad I can totally get behind! Seriously, yum! Pinning!!!!
Chipotle is one of my all-time favorite flavors!
Joanne T Ferguson (@mickeydownunder) says
G'day! I LOVE chopped salads! Yours looks delicious!
Load More Comments