Never Think About What to Make for Dinner for the Next Two Months with My Lazy Cooking Bundle
A few months ago I was at a blogger meeting and everyone brought a dish to share with the group. Can you even imagine for a minute…. a bunch of food bloggers all in one room who brought a “dish”. Yeah, it was a little bit of heaven! All of the food tasted so good. I felt a little bit spoiled and could have seriously stayed at that meeting all night long but we ran out of food and I was feeling full so I was good to go back home at the end of the night.
One of the things that stood out was a platter of Cookie Dough Pretzel Bites from Dessert Now Dinner Later. They were so good! I had totally forgotten that I wanted to make them until yesterday when I made my first batch of Edible Egg-less Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. I couldn’t eat the whole batch so I put it in the fridge and knew immediately that I was going to make some yummy Pretzel Bites with the leftovers!
Funny story… I ended up calling my husband before he got off of work today and asked him to stop by the store and pick up some square shaped pretzels. He argued with me and said that we had pretzels in the pantry and couldn’t I just use those? You’d think after 8 years of marriage he’d just know if I took the time to call him at work and ask him to stop by the store I mean business. Obviously I didn’t want pretzel sticks and sometimes I wonder if he’s ever going to understand me, lol!
Like this recipe? Follow along with us:
Cookie Dough Pretzel Bites
- 24 square pretzels (maybe more depending on how thick you make the filling
- 1 batch of Edible Egg-Less Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough that is straight out of the fridge, makes it easier to roll into balls if it's cold
- 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Lay out a bunch of pretzels on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Roll your cookie dough into small little balls and place on your bottom pretzel.
- Top with another pretzel.
- Melt your chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave in 30 second increments stirring after each 30 seconds.
- When your chocolate is melted simply dunk one end of your pretzel bites in your chocolate and place on your parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Place in the fridge to harden the chocolate.
- These are best eaten out of the fridge when they are cold and will keep for about 5 days (if they last that long).
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
We won't sell or give away your information to anyone, for any reason. Unsubscribe at any time.