Last updated on
Table of Contents
Warm and luxurious, celebrate the season of cooler weather with pumpkin mixed with cinnamon, vanilla, and coffee. Make a big batch of creamy pumpkin spiced lattes at home in your slow cooker.
Cozy up with the classic fall coffee drink. With just the right amount of sweet pumpkin and warm fall spices, this slow-cooker pumpkin spice latte captures the smells and tastes of fall with a rich taste.
The holiday season means plenty of opportunities for entertaining friends and family. From Halloween all the way through Christmas, it’s perfect to make for potlucks, football games, or any other fall parties.
Better than any candle, the warm scents of pumpkin and spices will make your home smell amazing while it simmers. Made with simple ingredients from your pantry, this pumpkin spice latte is a fun and easy way to serve coffee for your guests.
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte Ingredients
- Strong Brewed Coffee - or brewed espresso
- Half & Half
- Sugar - granulated sugar
- Pumpkin Puree - not pumpkin pie filling
- Whipped topping - optional
Skip the line at the coffee shop by making your own pumpkin spice latte at home. This recipe is easy to cut in half for a smaller batch or doubled for a big batch if you have a large slow cooker and you’re expecting a crowd.
If you want to make a creamier latte, you can use heavy cream instead of half and half. When you are purchasing your canned pumpkin at the grocery store, make sure you buy pure pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling. If you have pumpkin pie spice on hand you can replace the individual spices listed in the recipe for 1 tablespoon of pumpkin spice.
Ladle your pumpkin spice latte into your favorite coffee mug and top it with whipped cream, a cinnamon stick, or a sprinkle of ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice. You could even drizzle your latte with caramel.
How to Make Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte
FIRST STEP: Using a 6 - 7 quart crockpot, whisk together the brewed coffee, half and half, granulated sugar, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, ground ginger, and ground cloves.
SECOND STEP: Cook on high for 1 hour, or low for 2 hours.
THIRD STEP: Ladle the pumpkin spice latte into your favorite coffee cup.
FOURTH STEP: Top with canned whipped topping, and sprinkle ground nutmeg on top of the whipped topping.
Can I make a smaller or larger batch?
The recipe can be cut in half for a smaller batch or doubled for a big batch.
Can I use pumpkin spice?
You can replace the individual spices with 1 tablespoon of pumpkin spice.
What toppings can I add to my pumpkin spice latte?
Top your latte with whipped cream or a cinnamon stick, drizzle it with caramel, or add a sprinkle of ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice.
How to Store Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte
IN THE FRIDGE: Store leftover pumpkin spice latte in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave, on the stovetop, or in the slow cooker.
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte
Love this recipe? Give it a 5 Star Rating
- 6 cups strong brewed coffee or brewed espresso
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ ground cloves
- whipped topping (for garnish optional)
- ground nutmeg or pumpkin pie spice to garnish whipped topping (optional)
- Using a 6-7 quart crockpot, whisk together the brewed coffee, half and half, granulated sugar, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, ground ginger, and ground cloves.
- Cook on high for 1 hour, or low for 2 hours.
- Ladle the pumpkin spice latte into your favorite coffee cup.
- Top individual mugs with canned whipped topping, and a dash of pumpkin spice or ground nutmeg on top of the whipped topping and maybe even decorative cinnamon sticks for a fancier presentation.