White Chocolate Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Bites

I have  confession to make…..

Don’t think I’m weird ok?  I’ve never made fudge before.

Ok, there it is.  It’s out there for the world to know.  I’m a newbie in the fudge making world.  I’ve always just enjoyed the holiday’s when friends and family brought over their delicious fudgy treats and maybe I secretly wished that I too could be as awesome as them.

So what did I do… not only did I make fudge, but I made White Chocolate Fudge with delicious Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups in them.  In a round about sort of way I got the idea from Six Sisters Stuff.  I saw a post for No Bake Reese’s Fudge Bars and I couldn’t believe how easy the directions were.  But I didn’t have chocolate chips in the house…. only white chocolate chips.  Did that stop me, nope!

I kind of feel like a dummy because I waited so long to try fudge making.  Now I’m on a roll.  Watch out friends and family, there’s a new fudge maker in town, lol!

White Chocolate Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Bites

White Chocolate Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Bites

Ingredients

• You'll need about 16 Reese's Peanut Butter cups for the bottom of the baking dish and another 6 or so for the crumbly top. (I know, that's a lot of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!) About 22 total!
  • 3 cups of white chocolate chips
  • 1 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk

Directions

Line a 9x9 casserole dish with foil. Lightly spray it with cooking spray.

Arrange your Peanut Butter Cups on the bottom (16 total)

In a large sauce pan add your white chocolate chips & sweetened condensed milk and heat over medium low heat until all of the chocolate has melted.

Once everything is well combined immediately pour the chocolate/milk mixture over your peanut butter cups.

Chop the remaining 6 peanut butter cups into smaller pieces and spread evenly over the top of the mixture and press down slightly.

Let cool on the counter for a while and then cover with plastic and put in the fridge to cool completely. We've actually just stored our fudge in the fridge to keep it longer since it made so much!

Once it's cooled in the fridge for a couple of hours you can cut into bite sized pieces, or huge chunks... it's up to you :)

Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin

Signaure Transparent Background 2

Other recipes you might enjoy while you’re here today:

Banana Apple Cinnamon Oat Bread

Banana Pudding White Chocolte Chip Cookies from {The Best Blog Recipes}

Homemade Granola Bars recipe from {The Best Blog Recipe}

Comments

1. says

Whoa, this fudge looks amazing and it seems super easy to make! I have seen the sisters’ recipe but what a great idea to make it with white chocolate chips! Thanks for sharing yours with us.

Have a Sweet Day!
    Heather
    My-Sweet-Mission.com

2. says

Oh my gosh! These look so good! The white chocolate with the peanut butter?! Uh, I’m in heaven! I’ve made “easy” fudge (which required gobs of powdered sugar…yuck!) and I’ve made “hard” fudge (meaning getting out my candy thermometer…boo), but I haven’t done it this way which seems like the perfect middle ground!

3. says

Shauna, this white fudge with reeses peanut butter cups looks amazing! I can’t wait to try this recipe! Yummy!

Katie @thecasualcraftlete.com

4. says

These look so good! Thank you for sharing. You will be one of the features tomorrow at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Pop on in and grab a feature button for your blog. Hope to see your prettiness again tomorrow at the bash. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

• Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes}Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes} says

Thanks again for the feature Kathryn! Always love linking up at your parties on Monday’s!

• Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes}Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes} says

Thank you so much for the feature! I’ve added you to my “Where I’ve Been Featured” page!

5. says

Hi Shauna! This fudge looks amazing! I can’t wait to try it. White chocolate was always one of my childhood indulgences. :) Just popping by to let you know we are featuring you tonight at our Simply Create Link Party!

Melissa
    redflycreations.com

• Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes}Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes} says

Thank you so much Melissa for the feature! I’ve added a link to your post on my “Where I’ve Been Featured” page :)

• Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes}Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes} says

Wow, thanks Kari! Hope you and your co-workers enjoy these fudgy peanut butter cup bites!

6. Gwen says

Hi, this looks sooooo YUMMY and I can’t wait to make it. Quick question, do you use the regular sized Reeses or the small bite sized ones?

• Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes}Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes} says

You can use either. I used smaller bite sized ones when I made this recipe… but the original recipe called for the large ones and I thought that would be easier for everyone! Someone let me know that they used the super mini ones that it turned out great too! But I’d just stick with the larger ones and that way you’ll have less to unwrap, lol!

• Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes}Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes} says

I was just talking about this White Chocolate Fudge to my hubby then saw your comment! I’m SO glad your grandkids loved them :) And thank you so much for coming back and leaving us a comment!

7. Mary says

I’m making this right now! Hope they’re as good as they look cause I’m giving them to my brothers and sister in their candy baskets on Saturday for Christmas!

8. Tiana says

This was entirely too sweet. Could a smaller amount of cream be used in place of the sweetened condensed milk? What would you suggest? Thanks!

Trackbacks

We LOVE comments and we appreciate you taking the time to show us some bloggy love by leaving them!