This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc., Circle Foods LLC, and Pinnacle Foods Group LLC. The opinions and text are all mine! #SummerGoodness
Summer at our house is all about keeping our two very active boys busy since they get a serious case of cabin fever when the sun is out. That means mom and dad are worn out by the end of the day because we’ve been on the go all day long, from one activity to the next. By the time dinner time rolls around, all we want is something easy to make with simple ingredients that tastes amazing!
That’s why we’re LOVING these Italian Grilled Chicken Parmesan Jalapeno Wraps for dinner. They only take 20 minutes to make, and in our world, that can make the difference between kids that are still happy and playing with their toys — and kids that are having a full blown meltdown because Mommy and Daddy are in the kitchen cooking and not paying attention to them.
For this dinner, we decided to pick up a package of the Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breasts, located in the refrigerated section at Walmart, because they are simple and convenient to make!
Have you guys tried these Tortilla Land® Flour Tortillas yet? If you haven’t, then you are seriously missing out! They are so fresh and we just absolutely love them! Next time you’re in the refrigerated cheese section at Walmart, look for them. They are made from 5 simple ingredients, are naturally delicious with no preservatives, and they cook in a total of 60 seconds in your skillet!
For the dressing, we drizzled the Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing because it’s packed full of herbs, seasonings, and flavors for an extra zesty boost of flavor! It complimented the tomatoes and jalapenos perfectly.
While the chicken was cooking in the oven, we quickly cut up our cherry tomatoes, diced a few jalapeno slices, pulled the Parmesan cheese blend and Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing out of the fridge, and diced a red onion.
By the time we took out the Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken out of the oven, everything else was ready to be put together in our freshly cooked tortillas! YUM!
This Italian Grilled Chicken Parmesan Jalapeno Wraps recipe is not hard to make, only uses a few ingredients, and it is delicious and ready in just about 20 minutes!
- 3-5 Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 5 TortillaLand® Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Italian Cheese Blend
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 5-8 jalapeno slices, diced
- 1/2 of a medium red onion, chopped
- Cook your Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken per package instructions (about 18 mins)
- While the chicken is cooking cook your TortillaLand® Flour Tortillas
- Dice your cherry tomatoes, slice your jalapenos, chop your onion and get your cheese and Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing ready.
- Cut your chicken into chunks, and layer all ingredients evenly on your tortillas. Roll into a burrito / wrap and cut in half. If you want your cheese melted you can place in a 400° oven for 4-5 minutes to get it all hot and melty!
- Serve and enjoy!