- Do you like more idea on how to cook chili dogs in bulk! Check this Quick and Easy Baked Chili Dogs
- An Easy Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken recipe that will really love of your family!
Ok, third time’s a charm… right? I keep coming back to this post to write up my introduction to this awesome Crock Pot Chicken Chili recipe and I’m having a huge “brain fart”. Yes, I seriously just said that…. in a post… on a food blog.
About the only thing that my my sleepy, morning sickness, chasing the baby all day pregnancy brain can come up with is that “This recipe is da bomb yo”!
I might be having a silly Monday.
Just bare with me 😉
This recipe was amazing! Even with having terrible morning sickness and not being able to eat much I loved this chili. So much in fact that I went back for seconds, and I might have even had it for breakfast the next morning… but who’s keeping track?
It does have a kick to it that makes it even more delicious and worth making. It’s creamy and we both rated it as a 5 star Chicken Chili (just imagine me making an invisible hash mark in the air to indicate that I’ve done good and earned brownie points in the dinner department). I told you…. silly day!
The Best Crock Pot Chicken Chili
- 1 can of black beans drained & rinsed
- 1 can of corn drained
- 1 can of rotel tomatoes not drained
- 1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning mix dry
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- In your crock pot combine your black beans, corn, rotel tomatoes, ranch mix, cumin, chipotle chili powder, onion powder, ground red pepper, minced garlic, ground black pepper, garlic powder & chicken stock.
- In a large skillet heat your butter and add chopped onion. Cook over medium heat until onions are translucent and tender.
- Add your onions to the crock pot and mix well.
- Cut your chicken breasts in half and add to the mixture.
- Spoon the cream cheese over the top of the chicken mixture and cover with a lid. Cook on low heat 5-7 hours, or until your chicken breasts shred easily with a fork.
- When chicken is done, remove from the crock pot and shred with 2 forks. Return to the chili mixture and stir well until all cream cheese lumps have dissolved.
- Serve with bread and enjoy!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES IDEAS HERE:
- It’s a quick and easy dinner recipe – Baked Chicken Chimichangas
- Try this One Pot Chili Mac & Cheese recipe for your family dinner.
PLUS, DON’T MISS TO FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST:
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTERS
We won't sell or give away your information to anyone, for any reason. Unsubscribe at any time.