Chicken Cordon Blue Ranch Wraps
- 3-4 cooked & cubed chicken breasts sprinkled with just a little bit of salt & pepper
- *or you could use a rotisserie chicken and save LOTS of time!
- 3 handfuls of fresh washed spinach chopped
- 8 slices of ham chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded low fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Homemade Ranch Dressing
- 4 large tortillas warmed in the microwave for 25 seconds to soften
- Warm your tortillas in the microwave for about 25 seconds to soften them.
- Divide your chicken, spinach, ham & cheese evenly between your tortillas and top with ranch dressing.
- Yes, it was that easy and it was that good too!
You could use a rotisserie chicken to make this meal lightning fast and it would taste really awesome - or - I personally used our NuWave Infrared Oven to cook my frozen chicken breasts and they went from frozen to ready to eat in 20 minutes.
I love my NuWave and really couldn't live without it.