- 25 Delicious Casserole Recipes – A special treat from The Best Blog Recipes
- 8 Kid Friendly Dinner Ideas – that kids will enjoy!
Doritos Cool Ranch Tuna Noodle Casserole is one of the best casseroles ever, well in my opinion at least!I don’t know what it is but I love this dish. I love it so much I always make a huge casserole so I have lots of leftovers. This is one of the recipes that I grew up on and it’s one of my ultimate “comfort foods”!
Maybe it’s the Doritos, maybe it’s the cheese? I don’t know but everything comes together to create a perfect blend of flavors.
Doritos Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 1 regular sized package of egg noodles
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 7 oz can Albacore Tuna canned in water
- 1/2 - 3/4 can full of milk add more or less depending on how creamy you want it, I like it creamy
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 12 oz package frozen peas
- 1/2 of a "large" block of Velveeta Cheese cut into slices
- 1/2 bag of crushed Cool Ranch Doritos
- Boil the egg noodles per package directions.
- In a small sauce pan boil your peas per package directions.
- In a large bowl combine your cream of mushroom soup, albacore tuna, milk, salt and ground pepper. Add more milk to make creamier if the mixture seems a little thick.
- Drain your noodles& peas and add them to the soup mixture and stir well.
- Place combined mixture into a 9x13 casserole dish and top with your Velveeta slices. Make sure the entire casserole is pretty much covered with cheese.
- Crush your Doritos and spread them evenly over the top of the cheese.
- Cover with foil and cook at 375° for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and continue to cook until the cheese is bubbling (about 15 additional minutes) on the sides and the Doritos start to brown slightly.
Be Sure To Check Out More Delicious Recipes Ideas Here:
- 20 Minute Spicy Thai noodles is a perfect spicy, sweet and peanuty flavor meal
- A perfect balance of sweet coconut milk with this Coconut Curry with Sweet Potato Noodles
Plus, Don’t Miss to Follow us on Pinterest: