Last updated on
Table of Contents
- Ooey Gooey Dessert Recipes
- Hungry yet? Check out this list of Ooey Gooey Dessert Recipes below:
- 1. Paula Deen’s Ooey Gooey Butter Bars
- 2. Brownie Pecan Pie Ooey Gooey Butter Cake
- 3. Chocolate Ooey Gooey Bars
- 4. Ooey Gooey Pecan Cheesecake Bars
- 5. Gooey Butter Cake
- 6. Red Velvet Gooey Butter Cake
- 7. Peanut Butter Cup Gooey Bars
- 8. Old Fashioned Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- 9. Lemon Gooey Butter Cake
- 10. Strawberry White Chocolate Gooey Bars
- 11. Gooey Oreo Fudge Brownies
- MORE RECIPES YOU'LL ENJOY TODAY:
Ooey Gooey Dessert Recipes are the best ooziest, sweetest, most delicious desserts. From bars to cakes, these melt in your mouth, crave worthy desserts will have everyone head over heels!
You know that if a dessert is gooey, it is going to be good!
Ooey Gooey Dessert Recipes
I could not love the recipes in this list more. Gooey Dessert Recipes are everything that a dessert should be.
When I make cookies, a lot of the time I under bake them because I like my treats soft!
Included in this Ooey Gooey Dessert Recipes list are a variety of different desserts. You are sure to find something in this list that everyone in your family will love
Hungry yet? Check out this list of Ooey Gooey Dessert Recipes below:
1. Paula Deen’s Ooey Gooey Butter Bars
From MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES :: CLICK HERE for the Full Recipe The most addicting bars because they will literally melt right in your mouth- they are purely sensational!
2. Brownie Pecan Pie Ooey Gooey Butter Cake
From RECIPES FOOD AND COOKING :: CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL RECIPE A fudge brownie layer, topped with a pecan pie filling and then a cheesecake layer. Ooey gooey cake at it’s best!
3. Chocolate Ooey Gooey Bars
From THE GUNNY SACK :: CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL RECIPE With brownies on the bottom, marshmallow cream in the middle and Cocoa Pebbles Bars on top.
4. Ooey Gooey Pecan Cheesecake Bars
From EASY PEASY PLEASY :: CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL RECIPE Just a little cake mix, some cream cheese, a pinch of butter(yeah right!) and you got one heck of a dessert!
5. Gooey Butter Cake
From KITCHEN FUN WITH MY THREE SONS :: CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL RECIPE It’s a basic yellow box cake with a second butter and cream cheese layer on top. This is probably the most moist and flavorful cake ever!
6. Red Velvet Gooey Butter Cake
From SOUTHERN BITE :: CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL RECIPE This is one of those nostalgic recipes that just takes me back. It’s great with a yellow cake mix, even lemon, but this red velvet version is one of my favorites.
7. Peanut Butter Cup Gooey Bars
From CRAZY FOR CRUST :: CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL RECIPE Peanut Butter Cup Gooey Cookie Bars are chocolate chip cookie bars filled with peanut butter cups and gooey peanut butter filling!
8. Old Fashioned Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
From SWEET LITTLE BLUE BIRD :: CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL RECIPE An ooey gooey chocolate cake with a chewy brownie-like top and a thick fudgy, puddling-like sauce on the bottom that’s served warm over ice cream.
9. Lemon Gooey Butter Cake
From LADY BEHIND THE CURTAIN :: CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL RECIPE Lemon Gooey Butter Cake totally lives up to it’s name. With a wonderful almost cookie like crust, creamy center and crunchy top.
10. Strawberry White Chocolate Gooey Bars
From AVERIE COOKIE :: CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL RECIPE An EASY five-ingredient recipe for soft and chewy strawberry bars studded with white chocolate chips and spiked with sweetened condensed milk!
11. Gooey Oreo Fudge Brownies
From KEVIN AND AMANDA :: CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL RECIPE This easy Oreo Fudge Brownies recipe seriously makes the most chewy, fudgy brownies ever! If you love gooey and fudgy brownies, you have to try this trick ASAP.
MORE RECIPES YOU’LL ENJOY TODAY:
- German Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Best Pecan Dessert Recipes Perfect for Fall Baking
- Dessert Bar Recipes