Last updated on
Table of Contents
This No-Bake Chocolate Pudding Pie only takes 5 minutes, and uses minimal ingredients to make an easy dessert that your family is really going to love!
CHOCOLATE PUDDING PIE
You are about to have a brand new favorite Chocolate Pudding Pie recipe! Not kidding… everyone I have ever served this recipe to is absolutely in love with it.
It is the most perfect, creamy, divine, no bake dessert recipe, and we know that it is going to be your new go to when you need something that is easy to make and oh-so delicious!
It seriously is that incredible!
This No Bake Chocolate Pudding Pie is one of those desserts where you just don’t want to share. Seriously, I dare you to not want to eat the entire pie yourself! I know I, on multiple occasions, have wanted to devour this whole pie entirely alone!
This is definitely my favorite no bake pie that I have ever had.
My whole family loves it, and at every party I have ever taken it to, so many different people have asked me for my recipe! It is such a crowd pleaser!
The combination of ingredients creates the most divine and scrumptious no bake pie! All of the different flavors mix in such a way that makes this dessert extremely special!
The the graham cracker crust, the chocolate pudding, and the dreamy whipped cream creates a chocolate lover’s dream.
This pie is so easy to make, but definitely does not taste like it. It will taste like you slaved away for hours in the kitchen.
In my opinion, nothing is better than a dessert that has quick and utterly simple instructions thats tastes like one of the best treats imaginable! It is so nice for me to have a go to dessert when i just need something quick, easy and delicious!
This pie is the PERFECT dessert after a casual weeknight meal… what am I talking about, this pie is seriously perfect for every occasion in your life.
Do you ever struggle to know what dessert to take to the family function or your annual work party? Well then, this recipe is what you need.
I have made it for Thanksgiving to compliment the baked classics. I have made it for Christmas and it was a gift for me as well as everyone else!
It is the perfect pie to take to any function or event.
You can be sure that whoever eats it will be in love!
No one will ever be able to convince me that this pie is not the best way to go when it comes to no bake desserts. Try it one time and you will know what I mean.
It just has appeal that is irresistible and it is proven to please!
WHAT INGREDIENTS GO IN TO THIS PIE?
- Instant Chocolate Pudding – Chocolate pudding creates the amazing flavor for this pie. It makes the perfect, rich, decadent layer that makes this pie so special
- Graham Cracker Pie Crust – This crust perfectly balances out the rich chocolate flavor and adds the extra sweetness that makes this pie so delicious!
- Whipped Cream – Whipped cream makes this pie so decadent and creamy. It is the secret ingredient that gives this pie that great melt in your mouth quality!
- Hershey’s Chocolate Bar – The chocolate is shaved and sprinkled on top of the pie not only to add extra chocolate flavor, but also to give the pie a beautiful appearance. Plus, I bet someone little in your life would be thrilled to help you shave the chocolate bar!
This pie has so few ingredients and they combine in ways that will make this pie taste gourmet. The balance of the chocolate, graham and creamy flavors is perfection and make my mouth water just thinking about them.
STEPS TO MAKE THIS PIE
- Prepare this instant chocolate pudding. Depending on the brand you buy, it may require different amounts of milk. It is so nice that this recipe calls for instant pudding because it just speeds up the process of this easy pie even a little bit more!
- Once the pudding is ready, pour a little less than half of the chocolate pudding in to your premade graham cracker crust! I also love that I can just go pick up a graham cracker crust from my local grocery store, and i don’t have to worry about slaving away over a homemade crust!
- Mix the remaining chocolate pudding with about half of the whipped cream! Stir well, so that the mixture is one creamy chocolate color. This mixture creates the next layer of the chocolate pie. Spread this mixture over the chocolate pudding base layer.
- Next, spread and smooth the remainder of the whipped cream over the creamy chocolate layer. This will be the last layer of your pie.
- Take the Hershey’s bar and with a potato peeler, shave little chocolate swirls to sprinkle on top of the white creamy whipped cream layer. These shavings add delicious rich chocolate flavors and also help to make the pie look beautiful
- Refrigerate this pie for just an hour before serving. Chilling the pie helps it to set, and also it tastes incredible when it is cold!
That is it! How easy is this pie! You will be done with a delicious dessert in ten minute tops! It is so great to have something so amazing done so quickly. We know that you are going to be in love with this Pie and that it will become one of your new favorites! How could it not?
No-Bake Chocolate Pudding Pie
- 1 box 5.85-oz instant chocolate pudding
- 1 pre-made 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 8 oz tub whipped cream
- 1 regular sized Hershey's Chocolate Bar
- as called for on box 2% milk
Prepare your instant chocolate pudding per package directions (different brands require different amounts of milk).
- Pour a little less than half of your chocolate pudding into the bottom of your graham cracker pie crust.
- Mix the remaining pudding with ½ of the whipped cream and stir well.
- Add as the next layer of pie.
- Add ½ of the remaining whipped cream to the top of the pie.
- Using a potato peeler shave off chocolate pieces to add to the top of your pie.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour (or more) Serve and enjoy!