This Doritos Cheesy Chicken Pasta Casserole is an easy to make weeknight dinner that is perfect for busy families. It has just the right amount of noodles, chicken, cheesy deliciousness, and don’t forget the Doritos!
It only takes about 35 minutes to make start to finish and your kids and spouse will LOVE it!
DORITOS CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA CASSEROLE RECIPE VIDEO
When we saw this recipe we instantly knew it would be a huge hit since it was so similar to our Tuna Noodle Casserole dinner recipe. And since we are total suckers for cheesy casserole dinners in general, we just had to give this recipe a try.
We changed it up a bit and added a bit of seasonings, egg noodles, and a bit more cheese than the original recipe called for…. and you know what — it tasted amazing! Definitely a new family favorite for sure!
The next time you want a cheesy, hot, and totally delicious dinner then pick up a rotisserie chicken and try this Doritos Cheesy Chicken Pasta Casserole! You’ll be so happy you did!!
- 3 cups cooked chicken, *rotisserie has a great flavor and is easy to use in this recipe!*
- 1/2 of a 12oz bag of Egg Noodles
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Rotel Mild Tomatoes
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 2 – 2.5 cups Mexican shredded cheese, divided
- 1 bag of nacho cheese Doritos, crushed
- Cook your egg noodles per package directions, drain.
- In a large mixing bowl combine your egg noodles, cooked chicken, chives, garlic salt, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, Rotel Tomatoes, and corn.
- Stir until everything is well mixed.
- Place 1/2 of the chicken mixture in a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of your cheese over the chicken mixture.
- Place the rest of the chicken mixture on top of the cheese and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese and cover with tin foil.
- Bake at 400° for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tin foil and continue to bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the crushed Doritos over the top of the casserole.
- Serve and enjoy.