When it comes to garlic, I’m a firm believer that there is no such thing as enough.
Ever since I started experimenting in the kitchen, I’ve loved garlic. I add it to my recipes whenever possible. I love the incredible flavor it adds. The health benefits are nothing to ignore either!
As if I didn’t love garlic enough, it got even better for me recently. I discovered Dorot.
What’s Dorot you ask? Let me tell you: it’ll become one of your new favorite products in the kitchen!
Dorot offers fresh, frozen, portion controlled garlic and herbs.
What does cooking with Dorot look like?
First, they grow their own garlic, basil, cilantro, parsley, chili and ginger. At peak freshness, they pull their products from the fields, process and flash freeze into convenient trays within 90 minutes of harvest.
With a two year shelf life, you can have fresh Garlic, Onions and Herbs year round with the simple “pop” of the tray. That’s an amazing fresh guarantee!
Dorot makes cooking even easier thanks to the pre-portioned garlic, onions and herbs which eliminate chopping and measuring, making it effortless to season and flavor your cooking. I find it’s another great way to get my kids to help in the kitchen since they can help without using a knife!
I picked mine up at Trader Joe’s during a recent shopping trip.
I decided to make Million Dollar Cream Cheese and Garlic Dip featuring the Dorot garlic. It was a great way to make this delicious recipe even easier.
The Dorot garlic is SO fresh – it really gives the recipe an extra boost of flavor.
- 8 oz whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 cups of shredded colby jack cheese
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 square cube of [url href=”https://ooh.li/c60f079″ target=”_blank”]Dorot Crushed Garlic[/url]
- 1/2 cup of bacon, chopped into small pieces
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and stir well.
- Serve immediately with chips, crackers, or your favorite vegetables.
- Can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator covered with plastic wrap.