Last updated on
Table of Contents
These Delight Dessert Recipes combine some of the creamiest, most luscious desserts that you can make into one delicious list. Filled with layers of graham crackers, cream cheese, cool whip, and various flavors of jello and pie filling, layered pudding desserts seem to be everyone's favorite sweet treat.
No matter the season, delight recipes are the perfect dessert option when you need something quick and easy to make. Most delight desserts are no bake, so you can pop them in the fridge and worry about making dinner and eating instead.
If you're looking for something special to make for dessert, then look no further! These heavenly delight recipes pair well with any meal and anyone who eats them will be begging you for the recipe.
Surprise everyone at Thanksgiving and bring a pumpkin delight instead of a pumpkin pie. Make a strawberry delight or cherry delight for Christmas dessert and watch everyone try to eat just a little more of this delicious dessert!
Delight recipes can also be called layered pudding recipes, and you can have so many different flavors of them too! From strawberry delight to chocolate delight desserts, there are so many flavors and mixtures to choose from!
Everyone seems to love our strawberry delight recipe, but you don't just have to use strawberries! Depending on what fruits are in season, you could make a blueberry delight, lemon delight, pineapple delight, and even cherry delights!
No matter what recipe you choose to make first, some of these recipes will definitely be making it into your go to dessert recipe book! So try them out and figure out which one is your favorite!
1. Strawberry Delight
From THE BEST BLOG RECIPES :: CLICK HERE For the full printable recipe. Strawberry Delight is a luscious dessert of strawberries, cream cheese, gelatin, and whipped topping. This easy, no-bake dessert is layered and served on a graham cracker crust. Strawberry Delight tastes light, creamy, and fresh, and looks beautiful when sliced and served.
2. Pineapple Delight
From THE BEST BLOG RECIPES :: CLICK HERE for the Full Printable Recipe. Bursting with the sweet and tangy flavor of pineapple, this light, and refreshing Pineapple Delight dessert is a nearly no-bake recipe. Featuring a buttery graham cracker crust, a rich cream cheese filling, and a sweet whipped cream and pineapple topping, it’s easy to see why this dessert is delightful.
3. Oreo Delight
From THE BEST BLOG RECIPES :: CLICK HERE For the full printable recipe. Oreo Delight is a rich, chocolatey dessert with layers of pudding, whipped cream, and, of course, Oreos. There’s a new way to eat America’s favorite cookie. Instead of dunking, try this no-bake Oreo Delight.
4. Blueberry Delight
From THE BEST BLOG RECIPES :: CLICK HERE for the Full Printable Recipe. Cool and creamy with delicious layers of sweetened cream cheese, blueberry pie filling, and Cool Whip over a graham cracker crust. This nearly no-bake recipe is fruity and refreshing.
5. Butterscotch Delight
From THE BEST BLOG RECIPES :: CLICK HERE For the full printable recipe. Light and creamy, it’s no wonder another name for this dessert is Butterscotch Lush. Butterscotch Delight is a no-bake dessert made with layers of graham crackers, sweetened cream cheese, whipped topping, and butterscotch pudding.
6. Pumpkin Delight
From SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS :: CLICK HERE For the full printable recipe. Instead of pumpkin pie this fall (or Thanksgiving!), try this easy pumpkin delight dessert recipe instead! A homemade pecan and graham cracker mix forms a delicious crust that is topped with three layers of light and fluffy filling — including cream cheese, pumpkin, and Cool Whip.
7. Apple Delight
From The Best Blog Recipes :: Click HERE for the Printable Recipe. Refreshing and delicious, Apple delight is a decadent layered apple dessert with layers of graham cracker crust, apple pie filling, cream cheese, and whipped cream.
8. Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Delight
From TOGETHER AS FAMILY :: CLICK HERE For the full printable recipe. This raspberry cheesecake delight dessert is so delicious and it's so pretty. Don't you just love pretty food? Three layers of deliciousness and topped off with an easy raspberry pie filling.
9. Chocolate Delight
Create a delicious Chocolate Delight layered dessert featuring a yummy pecan shortbread base, a rich layer of chocolate pudding, and a creamy cheesecake filling, perfect for satisfying any chocolate craving.
Love this recipe? Give it a 5 Star Rating
- 13 ounces Pecan Sandies Cookies (approximately 24 cookies)
- ½ cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 16 ounces cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 5.9 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups whole milk (very cold)
- 8 ounces cool whip topping (thawed)
- ¼ cup pecans (toasted and finely chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the pecan Sandies cookies and pulse until they are a fine crumb. Slowly drizzle the melted butter into the opening of the food processor while on low until all the butter is evenly incorporated into the cookie crumbs. Transfer the pecan cookie crust dough into the bottom of a 9×13 pan and press down in an even layer, then bake the crust for 15 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, you will make your next layer by mixing together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract until smooth and fluffy. This will take 2 to 3 minutes using a handheld mixer on medium speed. Place the bowl of cheesecake filling into the refrigerator to chill while you make the next layer.
- In another medium-sized bowl, whisk together the cold milk and instant chocolate pudding for 2 to 3 minutes until it starts to thicken up. Cover with a piece of plastic wrap, pressing down to touch the top of the pudding, and refrigerate until ready to assemble.
- Once the crust has baked, allow it to cool on the counter for 30 minutes before adding the additional layers.
- Once the crust is cooled, layer the cream cheese mixture evenly over the top of the crust.
- Spread the chocolate pudding evenly over the cream cheese layer. Be very careful not to mix the layers.
- Using an offset spatula, spread the thawed cool whip topping over the top of the chocolate pudding mixture in an even layer. Garnish with the toasted and chopped pecans.
- Place the chocolate delight into the refrigerator to chill and set up for a minimum of 3 hours, up to overnight, before slicing and serving. You can place the chocolate delight into the freezer for 30 minutes before serving to help ensure nice clean slices.
- It’s highly recommended to make this fabulous treat a day ahead of time and refrigerate it overnight. This will allow it to thicken and make it easier to cut into slices.
- Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature so that it blends completely and doesn’t leave lumps in this layer.
- Add chocolate shavings on top of your fluffy whipped cream layer by grating a chocolate bar with a vegetable peeler.
- Be sure to use a sharp knife to slice your servings. It helps greatly to wipe the blade clean before each slice to help get those beautiful clean slices to show off the layers of your chocolate delight.
10. Cherry Delight
From FLOUR ON MY FINGERS :: CLICK HERE For the full printable recipe. Whip up a super easy no bake cherry delight with Dream Whip, cream cheese, and a pecan crust. The best old fashioned recipe straight from Mom's kitchen.